Basic support programs (concrete services)
- gas vouchers
- emergency food boxeshygiene bags
- Baby Pantry
Parenting support programs
- Parenting Education and referrals - classes focus on child development expectations, behavior management, self-awareness, and empathy to improve parent / child relationships. Starting Points uses the Nurturing Parenting curriculum
- Healthy Grandfamilies - Originally designed as a series of nine discussion sessions and follow-up services, Healthy Grandfamilies is taught by volunteer professionals and paraprofessionals that are knowledgeable about each topic. Click here to learn more about Healthy Grandfamilies.
- PRN Parent Resource Navigator - Coordinates with the families, courts, CPS, and our current Starting Points staff to better strengthen and provide support for parents already in the Court/CPS system in order to reach their goal of sustained reunification with their children.
- Playgroup - is designed for children ages birth to five and their caregivers. It gives caregivers and kids the opportunity to make new friends and socialize in a safe, familiar, and informal setting.
Life Skills support programs
- Helps a person in make rational decisions by weighing the pros and cons of a situation, determining alternatives, and tackling the issue at its root cause.
- Resume Writing
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) awarenes
- Systems support and referrals
Nutrition support programs
- Community Kitchen serving free meals Monday, Tuesday and Friday 3:30-5:00pm
- Cheap Eats – Community nutrition education program
- Sardine Club – Educational program for school aged children
Education (School) support programs
- Empower U - project that focuses on the health, education, safety, well-being, and economic development of girls.
- Back Packs – nutrition program for school aged children
- Camp MoCo – Summer program for children pre-k through 5th grade
- Basic support services available to families through Morgan County Schools